Image gallery & Pricing
FOR ALL SESSIONS:
- A non-refundable $30 deposit is required to book a session (the only exception is for mini sessions, where the total fee will be due at the time of the session), which will be taken off of your total session fee. I accept cash, Venmo, PayPal, or credit card (though I charge the extra processing fee if you choose this option).
- The remainder of your fee is due the day of our session, before we get started.
- I love to have sessions outdoors in natural light! We can go to a location of your choosing, or I can recommend one of my favorites. If you prefer to have an indoor session, I have a studio garage, or I can bring my portable studio to you. I have limited backgrounds that we can discuss when you book. All I need is a clean, cleared space, and an outlet or two for my lighting.
- If your location of choice is 20 miles or more from 48820, then I do charge a mileage fee. I charge the same as the current IRS commercial rate (which for 2020 is $0.57 per mile).
- If you choose a location that has an entrance fee, the extra charge will be added to your total fee.
- Each session will be edited within 2-3 weeks. The amount of pictures defined in your package (I do not give out unedited images) will be delivered through an online gallery that I send a link to through your email.
- Occasional specials, mini-sessions, or seasonal promotions will be announced on the Crystal Blue Photography facebook page and Instagram page. Like and Follow those pages to be included (links are pictured at the bottom of this page).
- ** Police, Fire, and Military families (with ID) get a 30% discount on sessions. Thank you for your service! **